11 June 2016

a little visit to broadway | england.

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds

broadway cotswolds


I didn't stay in long in Broadway, it really was the definition of a "little" visit, more an extended stop on the way back to London from another little visit elsewhere. It was definitely somewhere I'd stop again though, probably for a bit longer though. Plus it was absolutely tipping it down when we got there, which meant we had to take refuge in a pub where I probably had the best parfait I've ever eaten in my life (and weirdly, I eat a lot of parfait). It was so chocolate box, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live there - or imagine what it would be like to have the money to live there. I'll be back, hopefully, to see Broadway's tower and the William Morris exhibition.  

Recommendations:

Eat: The Swan (2 The Green, WR12 7AA). For the aforementioned best parfait ever. 

See: Ashmolean Museum Broadway (65 High Street, WR12 7DP). Especially if you're a fan of the Ashmolean in Oxford. 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig