21 May 2016

a little visit to cirencester | england.











I dropped into Cirencester on my way back from Bath - a visit you can check out here. It was one of the only places I went that weekend where it didn't absolutely wazz it down. In what was probably sods law, it was also the smallest place I went. The Roman capital of the Cotswolds, there's a Roman Amphitheatre which was full of dog walkers and kids throwing themselves down the hills which was worth a visit. Cirencester is a traditional Cotswolds market town and the pretty Cotswold stone buildings are everywhere. I enjoyed getting away from the touristy crowds which are a normal in London and Bath and fully recommend stopping for a cake and a coffee at Jacks (44 Black Jack Street, GL7 2AA)

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig